Student authors, graduate or undergraduate, are encouraged to apply for the APISAT 2021 Student Award. Applying papers will be evaluated in the Student Award Committee, and selected outstanding papers will be presented the Best Student Paper Award.
Applicants will be evaluated based on the scientific contribution and originality of their papers, as well as the quality of their presentations given at the symposium. The qualifying criteria are listed below:.
In order to apply for the APISAT 2021 Student Awards applicants must :
- The first author of the paper must be a full-time undergraduate or graduate student who has not yet completed their Ph.D. program as of the symposium date, November 15, 2021.
- The student author of the paper must be the major contributor of the corresponding research, which should be the author’s original work, NOT yet presented at other conferences and/or journals.
- The student author should apply for the APISAT 2021 Student Award by September 3, 2021, and must submit the revised paper by September 30, 2021, reflecting the reviewer’s comments and recommendations.
- The student applicant for the APISAT 2021 Student Award who fails to provide the revised paper by the date described above is required to confirm his (her) intention to maintain the application status to the organizing committee via email by September 30, 2021.
- The student author must attend,present and interact virtually or in person
- By applying for the APISAT student award, the student author declares that he/she meets the criteria listed above. Upon request from the organizing committee, the student author should be able to submit an official confirmation of their student status, issued by the educational institution at which the author is enrolled.
In such a case, the student will be contacted by the organizing committee prior to the symposium.Please submit an application form (PDF file) to email@example.com no later than August 27, 2021.