Prospective authors should submit their abstracts as a .pdf and .doc(or .docx) at the conference website by July 14, 2021. The abstract in 400~500 words range should be prepared using the provided template and it should describe the objectives, results, conclusions, innovative steps and overall significance of the work. The authors of the accepted abstracts should submit full papers, which will be published in the conference proceeding. Each paper must be at least 6 pages long and up to 10 pages long. Accepted papers of APIST 2021 will be published in the conference proceedings, which is to be submitted for Ei Compendex and Scopus index database. Additionally, Selected high-quality full papers will be invited to a special edition of the International Journal of Aeronautical and Space Sciences (IJASS), indexed in SCIE.
• Notification of paper acceptance : July 30, 2021
• Registration open : July 30, 2021
• Paper submission due date for full papers : September 3, 2021
• Paper review feedback to authors : September 17, 2021
• Submission of final camera ready full papers : November 17, 2021
• Early-bird registration : September 30, 2021
• Regular registration : November 9, 2021* (Optional) Paper submission due for IJASS Special Issue : December 19, 2021
* Invited authors may submit the same full paper for IJASS SI consideration, or an enhanced version from APISAT full paper. Final decision for paper acceptance will be made after peer review process.
The number of invited papers is about 20. If you don’t want to apply for indexing, select Presentation Only option.
If authors have any problem in electronic submission via website, please contact
APISAT2021 Abstract Template APISAT2021 Full Paper Template Full Paper Sample
We encourage authors to comply with the following requirements:
- Use the APISAT 2021 templates to meet formatting requirements.
- File Format: Adobe PDF (.pdf)
- Please do not apply security settings to your PDF file.
- Each paper must be at least 6 pages long and up to 10 pages long
- If there is a problem after Double publication check, it can be rejected.
- Please follow the reference format and keep it well.
- The author is a non-English speaker, it is necessary to submit a confirmation of English Proof-read in the final step (When you submit a Camera Ready file).
- The presentation type or topic may be changed during the reviewing process. (Paper review feedback to authors)
- The author who doesn’t want to EI, Scopus index database and IJASS publish doesn’t have to submit a full paper (presentation Only)
We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtue of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
- Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
- Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
- Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
- Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist.
All of full papers presented in the symposium will be included in the proceeding of APISAT2021. Accepted papers of APIST 2021 will be published in the conference proceedings, which is to be submitted for EI Compendex and Scopus index database. Additionally, selected high-quality full papers will be invited to a special edition of the International Journal of Aeronautical and Space Sciences (IJASS) indexed in SCIE. If you don’t want to apply for indexing, select Presentation Only.
※ The type or topic of presentation of the paper may be changed by the reviewer after the final review (September 17, 2021).
※ All of the final camera ready papers should be submitted with the confirmation of English Proof-read by September 30, 2021