Prospective authors should submit their abstracts as a .pdf and .doc(or .docx) at the conference website by June 30, 2021. The abstract in 400~500 words range should be prepared using the provided template and it should describe the objectives, results, conclusions, innovative steps and overall significance of the work. The authors of the accepted abstracts should submit full papers, which will be published in the conference proceeding. There is no page limit, but the full paper should have at least 2 pages. Selected high-quality full papers will be invited to a special edition of the International Journal of Aeronautical and Space Sciences (IJASS), indexed in SCIE.
• Notification of paper acceptance : July 30, 2021
• Registration open : July 30, 2021
• Paper submission due date for full papers : August 27, 2021
• Paper review feedback to authors : September 10, 2021
• Submission of final camera ready full papers : September 30, 2021
• Early-bird registration : September 30, 2021
• Regular registration : November 9, 2021
* (Optional) Paper submission due for IJASS Special Issue : December 19, 2021
* Invited authors may submit the same full paper for IJASS SI consideration, or an enhanced version from APISAT full paper. Final decision for paper acceptance will be made after peer review process.
If authors have any problem in electronic submission via website, please contact
Before submitting your full-paper, registration must be completed.
APISAT2021 Abstract Template APISAT2021 Full Paper Template
We encourage authors to comply with the following requirements:
- A complete manuscript in the double column style of APISAT2021 Template is required.
- File Format: Adobe PDF (.pdf) / MS Word (.doc or .docx)
- Please do not apply security settings to your Word or PDF file.
All of full papers presented in the symposium will be included in the proceeding of APISAT2021. Additionally, selected high-quality full papers will be invited to a special edition of the International Journal of Aeronautical and Space Sciences (IJASS) indexed in SCI.
※ Before submitting your full-paper, you should do registration first, without registration you will bot able to submit your paper.
※ A letter of reviewer’s comments will be sent to the corresponding author by September 10, 2021.
※ All of the final Camera ready papers should be submitted by September 30, 2021.