How to Register
We welcome your online registration for APISAT 2021.
It is important to read all the information on the website before you start the registration process.
- If you would like to participate, you are required to register in APISAT 2021.
- Please note prices quoted are in US Dollars (USD) / Korean Won(KRW) and are inclusive of goods and services tax(GST).
- The currency of payment depends on the country selected when signing up. (Ex.) Korea: KRW, other countries: USD
- Do not use the ‘Back’ button during the online registration process.
- For payment of registration fee, both of credit card and bank transfer are available.
- If you with to change the registration category or cancel your registration, please contact the secretariat (email@example.com)
- Presenting author and early online registration: Until September 30, 2021
- Regular online registration: Until November 10, 2021
- Onsite (Venue) registration: November 15-17, 2021
(Until Nov.10, 2021)
|On-line||Member||USD 250||N/A||USD 300||N/A||USD 350||N/A|
|Non-Member||USD 275||USD 325||USD 375|
|Student Member||USD 200||USD 250||USD 300|
|USD 230||USD 280||USD 350|
|Off-line||Member||USD 500||KRW 550,000||USD 600||KRW 660,000||USD 700||KRW 770,000|
|Non-Member||USD 550||KRW 605,000||USD 650||KRW 715,000||USD 750||KRW 825,000|
|Student Member||USD 250||KRW 275,000||USD 300||KRW 330,000||USD 350||KRW 385,000|
|USD 280||KRW 308,000||USD 330||KRW 363,000||USD 400||KRW 440,000|
|Optional Item||Additional Banquet Ticket||KRW 60,000|
- At least on author of each accepted paper must register for the conference at a regular or student registration rate no later than September 30, 2021 in order for the author’s paper to be presented at the conference and included in the proceedings.
- One regular or student registration rate covers only one accepted paper, even though the author has submitted several papers
- Participation must also be registered according to the number of papers to be published. (1 paper=1 registration, 2 papers=2 registration required)
- If you want to present multiple papers, you need to register with a new ID.
- Off-line registration fee includes (Access to All Sessions, Conference Proceeding Download, Program Book, Coffee Breaks, Lunches, and Banquet)
- Off-line Student’s registration does not include banquet. (KRW 60,000 per additional purchase)
- Student must provide the proof of student status when they receive conference bag at the registration desk.
- Banquet dinner is guaranteed only for attendees registered by November 10, 2021. We cannot guarantee ticket availability beyond November 10, 2021. If available, additional banquet tickets can be purchased on-site.
- Lunch at Ramada Plaza Jeju Hotel will be provided to all the registrants. Please make sure that you have to check the lunch coupon in your name badge. The conference attendee will get a lunch and banquet coupon together with the conference admission name badge. Please be noted that you have to keep the coupon well and show it to the staff when having lunch.
- The organizing committee is closely monitoring the situation associated with the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. For the safety and health of all conference participants, we are developing the virtual version of APISAT 2021 as well as the on-site event. The virtual version of APISAT 2021 offers the discounted registration fee of 50% off for the participants from foreign countries (Includes: access to online sessions, downloading of proceeding, and download of the PDF version of the program book).
- Available Credit Card
Overseas Master, VISA, JCB, and AMEX Domestic Issued in Korea (Except Samsung Card)
- Card payment is available through the on-line system.
- Please note that we are collaborating with the registration system supplier “EXIMBAY” for a credit card issued outside Korea and “KG INISIS” for a credit card issued in Korea.
- This overseas payment method is provided by Eximbay and is billed as www.eximbay.com.
- Please note that the overseas billing descriptor will be listed as www.eximbay.com.
- Please confirm your payment receipt provided by your card vendor.
- Please note that the credit card payment will not be approved if the country where card was used does not match the country of issue.
- Direct bank transfers should be made to the account below.
- The sender’s name must be identical to the registrant’s name.
- A copy of the receipt of the bank remittance should be sent to the secretariat by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Please note that bank charges for remittance must be paid by registrants; remaining balances should be paid on-site.
- A/C Holder: The Korean Society for Aeronautical & Space Sciences
- Bank Name: City Bank
- Account No.: 186-00594-248-01
- Swift Code: CITIKRSX
- Bank Address: 22, 7 Gil Teheran-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul Korea
- Once full payment is completed, Your payment Status will be updated immediately. (From “Waiting” to “Paid.”)
- ‘Acknowledgment of Registration’ is an email that is automatically sent regardless of whether the payment is successful or not. Please check if the payment was successful on My Page.
- If the payment status is displayed as ‘Failed’, you must retry by clicking the ‘Retry’ button next to it. When payment is complete, you can check the receipt on My Page.
- ‘Acknowledgment of Registration’ is an email that is automatically sent regardless of whether the payment is successful or not.
- It will take 1 week for the payment status to update from “Pending” to “Paid” once the full payment is made.
- A receipt letter will be emailed to you within 1 week when your payment is complete. If you do not receive it, please contact the Secretariat by email (email@example.com).
- The Symposium Organizers reserve the right to alter, amend or cancel all or any of the arrangements contained in the program. It is a condition of acceptance of registration that an administration fee of 100,000 KRW will be charged for cancellation.
- All cancellations or alterations must be notified in writing to the Symposium Organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 30 working days prior to the event and will incur an administration fee of 100,000 KRW.
- Any cancellation after October 8, 2021 will forfeit 100% of the registration fee.
- A replacement may be nominated. If the replacement is not a member, the non-member registration fee will apply.
- For foreign on-line registrants due to border blockings , If the COVID-19 situation becomes safe and the method of proceeding is changed from hybrid to on-site, the conference will pay for the change/cancellation fee (must register a new offline one)
- For questions: APISAT 2021 Secretariat (email@example.com).