Full paper submission deadline is extended by September 3, 2021
With many requests from authors, we extend the full paper submission deadline by Sept. 3, 2021(Friday).
● Authors who did choose " present only" do not have to submit the full paper manuscript.
● Authors who chose to "publish(EI ,IJASS, or both)", should submit the full paper manuscript.
● All authors must submit the video file for presentation before the conference.
2. Student Award application deadline is also extended by September 3, 2021
Student authors, graduate or undergraduate, are encouraged to apply for the APISAT 2021
Student Award. Applying papers will be evaluated in the Student Award Committee and selected outstanding papers will be presented the Best Student Paper Award. Details on how to apply can be found in the program section on the website (https://apisat2021.org/?page_id=141).
3. Registration is opened for early-bird registration, and new information on the accommodation is updated at the homepage.
• Presenting author and early online registration: Until September 30, 2021
• Regular online registration: Until November 10, 2021
• Onsite (Venue) registration: November 15-17, 2021
We are working hard to fix and finalize the program.It will be available after one or two weeks.
All participants are requested to check their presentation time and make arrangements accordingly
Thank you for your participation and support!